If you would like to complete a visa assessment please scroll down to the Online Australian Visa Assessment Form on this page.
There is a range of visa options under the General Skilled Migration program for skilled workers who want to live in Australia and who do not have an employer sponsoring them. These include options for skilled people applying as an independent migrant as well as those sponsored by a relative, or nominated by a State or Territory government.
Skill Shortage Solutions offers the services of our Australian Registered Migration Agent (MARN 0318325)
- Partner – Spouse, Fiance (Prospective Spouse), De Facto, Same Sex Partner
- Family – Parents, Aged Dependant Relatives, Carers, Dependent, Orphaned or Adopted children, Remaining relative.
- Skilled Migration – Independent, Family and State Sponsored.
- Regional Skilled Migration
- Onshore Student Skilled
- Distinguished Talent
- Business Skills – Business Talent, Business Innovation and Investment.
- Employer Sponsored – Employer Nominations & Labour Agreements
- Temporary Resident (Work) Visas – Employer Sponsored Subclass 457 and Occupational Trainee
- Overseas Student Visas
- Resident Return Visa Renewal
- Australian Citizenship
Online Australian Visa Assessment
Please take a few moments to complete this short questionnaire. We will respond by phone or email, usually within 24 hours, with an initial assessment of your prospects of obtaining a visa. This assessment is FREE for previous Skill Shortage Solutions clients and successfully placed candidates.