My client is a large long running DOMESTIC plumbing and drainage company based in Melbourne. They are seeking 10 plumbers or drainers for ongoing work in Melbourne both in drainage and domestic plumbing works.
Applicants must have:
- A working holiday visa or Australian work rights that allows you to work a minimum of 40 hours per week in Australia.
- A driver’s license
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in plumbing or drainage and preferably have a plumbing or drainage qualification.
- A good work ethic and a desire to stay in Australia long term
The company offers:
- Visa sponsorship after a successful trial period on a working holiday visa and a pathway to permanent residency for successful applicant’s
- A take home company vehicle for applicants that are capable of working alone
- Permanent base pay rates plus superannuation, holiday pay and sick pay
- There is also a bonus scheme as part of the salary package, with the ability of increasing your pay by several hundred dollars per week, depending on how hard you want to work.
NOTE: This is NOT work on unionized work sites, the work is on domestic homes both new and old. Pay rates are reflective of the domestic plumbing industry in Melbourne.